With my experience, I have learned that getting in a conversation with someone is way complex than you can ever imagine. This not only happens to the people that are introvert but it also happens to the liveliest beings on the earth. It is especially in the case when you are trying to make conversation with someone you like. There is a mammoth of topics to talk about but the anxiety takes in and reluctantly keeps you to go and have a chat.
I would also like to say that this is not only in the case when you have feelings for someone but at times, people also find it troublesome to make conversation with strangers. However, there are many interesting topics to initiate a conversation, ranging from a casual talk to intense talks. So here, we are going to discuss interesting topics to talk about, things to talk about with your girlfriend and things to talk about with a guy.
Interesting Topics To Talk About
When you don’t know someone at all, there are plenty of things that can be talked about. You just need to have the nerve to go to the other person and initiate a conversation. In this section, I would like to discuss with you good topics to talk about, when you want to get to know someone better:
- What do you do?
- Where do you work?
- Do you make friends?
- How often do you party?
- Have you ever pulled a prank on someone? If Yes, What was it?
- How much do you wish to earn in your life?
- What is your life’s priority- money or relationships?
- Have you ever been jealous of anyone? If yes, WHY?
- Tell me something about your childhood crush?
- Have you ever been punished in the school?
- What was your age when you first had alcohol?
- If you are asked to keep a pet at home, which one it would be?
- Name one most embarrassing thing that you have done in life?
- Do you believe in Supernatural?
- What is your favorite TV show that you never miss to watch?
Its all about getting to know other people and putting yourself in some kind of conversation. After all, it is the first step when you can build a relationship with someone in your life. You can check out some small talk topics or you can get into the details. But one way or another, it is important to communicate with other people, in order to get to know them in a better way. So, let’s take a look at the conversation topics or good conversation starters:
- How do you like wasting your time?
- What’s your favorite place for dining?
- How many places have you been in the world?
- What are your favorite topics to get into a discussion?
- Do you like fashion or politics?
- How do you like to spend you weekends?
- Do you like working out in a gym?
- Which is that one place you would like to visit every year?
- Do you like hanging out with your friends or spending time with your family?
- How will you like to describe your overall personality?
- Is there anything that you regret?
- Do you like tattoos?
- What is your ambition in life, would you rather have your own business or you would like to work in an office?
- Have you ever had a strange dream?
- What do you think that you are best at?
Things To Talk About With Your Girlfriend
In every relationship, there comes a time when you feel that there is nothing left to talk to each other. This is where the problem begins. It because, girls like to chat a lot and guys are totally the opposite. That is why if you want to keep your girl happy, you need to take a look at some of the good conversation topics to share with your girlfriend. So this section will tell you about some interesting conversation topics to take a sneak peek in the life of your girl and to keep her entertained,:
- How would you like to spend the weekend?
- What are your opinions on fashion these days?
- Have you ever broke someone heart for selfish motive?
- What kind of a person you were before meeting me?
- How many guys have you dated before me?
- What are your thoughts about “Love at first sight”?
- How would you want our future to be?
- Do you like surprises?
- List 10 things that you like about me?
- List 10 things that you don’t like about me?
- If given a chance, would you date Tom Cruse over me?
- When is the time you think you will be ready for our wedding?
- Have you ever given a thought about the number of kids you want in life?
- Discuss the hottest and latest news in your girl gang?
- What is your favorite memory of your childhood that I don’t know about?
These few questions can never be a good options to talk to your girlfriend always. There are some other things you can try with her to make your time even more enjoyable. For example, you can try Would you rather Questions for couples, Truth or dare, 21 Questions and some other fun games.
Topics To Talk About With A Guy
As much as guys find it difficult to commence a conversation, it is equally difficult for the girls to talk to the guys. We have formerly discussed topics to talk about with a girl, but now we will discuss on the conversation questions with a guy. Well, I would say that there are plenty of topics to talk about, but you just need to have the confidence to speak and make conversation.
If you have been trying to know whether they guy you have interest in likes you or not you can also find out with some questions. There are some traits you will certainly notice in his behavior if he likes you.
- When was the first time you felt like in love?
- How many women have you dated so far?
- When did you have your first kiss?
- Have you ever cheated on a girl?
- Have you ever got cheated by a girl?
- What are the topics of your interest?
- What do you think about being in a relationship?
- Do you like watching movies or sports?
- Have you ever drove your dad’s car and broke it?
- Do you like spending your time while reading a book?
- How many times have you change your plans of achieving something in life?
- How would you like to spend your entire life?
- Describe your overall personality in 3 words?
- Do you believe in “Love at first sight”?
- Which is that one girl who left you completely heartbroken?
Girls You can also play This or that Questions game with the guy or with you friends however.
What To Talk About On A First Date?
Wow! First date is something of massive significance in every person’s life. And the worst part is that you get awfully stuck in understanding the questions that you will be asking your date. You surely don’t want to mess things up between you and your date.
As it’s the first date, you have a lot of things to know about each other. You will certainly get to know each other by asking questions but there are some things you definitely should know by observing each other.
Come on! You have be sure whether he or she likes you or not. Right? Ok, We have covered that as well, Here is how to tell if he likes you and Signs she likes you.
However, here are some of the finest suggestions on what to talk about on a first date. Let’s see:
- Is there anyone who has great influence on your life? If yes, who?
- Two things that make you laugh?
- Tell me something about your family?
- How many people are there in your family?
- How many siblings do you have?
- How close are you to your family?
- What did you thought of me when you first saw me?
- What is it that you like about me?
- What is it that you dislike about me?
- How do you want your first date to be?
- Who is your best friend and how close are you to them?
- How often do you go out with your friends?
- What do you think about your future?
- What are your ambitions in life?
- What did you first thought when I asked you out for a date?
Good Topics To Talk About
There could be many topics to talk about but only few of them make sense and can grab you perfect attention. This can also be used as a game when you sit with a bunch of friends and ask them questions about their life or get into some healthy conversations. We use to do it when we friends used to meet after couple of years. It always helped us in connecting to each other in best way possible. So what are the good topics to talk about, let’s see:
- What are the major events that you have been to so far?
- What are your favorite vacation getaways
- What are your hobbies?
- Any past funny experiences that you would like to share?
- What are your future life plans?
- What are your passions and ambitions?
- What is it that you hate the most?
- What is it that you love the most?
- What kind of person would you like to get married to?
- What is it in our country’s political system that you would like to change?
- Who was your first crush?
- What are the things that get you stressed?
- What are the things that make you cheerful?
- Do you like fashion industry?
- Would you like to be a shopaholic or never shop in life?
Questions resolve the mystery that a person is creating around him/her. So when you want to know someone better, you should be prepared with a list of questions that can help in starting a chat. There could be small talks and the questions for petite chats are:
- What’s your favorite food?
- What’s your favorite restaurant to dine?
- Who do you love the most?
- What was your favorite childhood memory?
- How do you like spending your holidays?
- If given million dollars, how would you like to spend them?
- Are you more close to your family or friends?
- Who was that one person you loved and feel that you will never be able to forget?
- Have you ever fallen in love?
- Who was your favorite cartoon character in childhood?
- What are the things that get you excited?
- What are the things that make you gloomy?
- Do you ever fight with your siblings?
- Have you ever been beaten by your parents?
- What is your idea of a perfect night out?
Just like I said earlier, there are plenty of topics to talk about, only if you know how to begin a conversation. Life is beautiful and you will get many chances to meet beautiful people around. It depends upon you whether you keep them in your life by making them friends or let go of them. It’s not hard to start a topic and get to know someone. All you need is the urge to make friends and have ideas in your mind that can give you instant support on picking a topic.